- period: WAKE UP ASSHOLE, YOU GOT CRAMPS.
- period: How bout an entire chocolate cake for breakfast?
- period: How's that back pain? Feeling better? Let's fix that.
- period: Corneas glance by a VS magazine on the table. Instantly horny.
- period: Find a cookie as big as a house and eat it.
- period: See a male specimen of any kind. Instantly horny.
- period: Where's your Tic Tac box filled with ibuprofen?
- period: Got things to do? Don't care. Sleep.
- period: See a female specimen of any kind. Instantly horny.
- period: For dinner you're eating an entire bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
- period: Breeze blows by. Instantly horny.
- period: You didn't like those brand new underwear right?
- period: Yell at a puppy.
- period: Close eyes and wait for repeat tomorrow.
i actually feed on intelligence
i love it when people know a lot about a lot of things
about music, films, religion, beliefs, history
i love listening to peoples opinions
i love big words
i want to suck in all these smart things like a sponge
Lately I have felt a need for a change. It’s not only about my looks, though that too, but I’m in need of a change that starts from the inside. I’ve finally realized I don’t really like myself, and this is not the same as self loathing. What I mean is that over the years I have lost track on who I am and when I finally opened my eyes and looked into a mirror, I saw someone I don’t really like. She’s not me. I have no idea who is me and who she is, but the hell if I’m going to put up with the shit she’s been doing to me!
I’ve decided the turning of my life’s direction starts today.
it’s weird how being a pussy is weak and having balls means you’re tough i mean punch me in the uterus and i will be fine i’m used to that shit once a month come at me but if i kick you in the balls you are down my man you are down hard