- English: A dog
- Swedish: What
- English: The dog
- English: Two dogs
- Swedish: En hund, hunden
- Swedish: … hundar, hundarna
- English: No, go away
- Swedish: No one invited you
- German: Der Hund
- English: I said go away
- German: Ein Hund, zwei Hunde
- Swedish: Stop it
- German: Den Hund, einen Hund, dem Hund, einem Hund, des Hundes, eines Hundes, den Hunden, der Hunden
- Finnish: Sup
- English: NO
- Swedish: NO
- German: NO
- Finnish: Koira, koiran, koiraa, koiran again, koirassa, koirasta, koiraan, koiralla, koiralta, koiralle, koirana, koiraksi, koiratta, koirineen, koirin
- Finnish: And now the plural forms
on the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit but just like an onion when you peel off more layers you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying
- (Names have been altered slightly, just in case.)
- Josie: I have a new crusshhhhh
- Matt: Me too! On a boy!
- Pearl: You're a boy with a crush on a boy?
- Matt: Yeah he's really cute.
- Pearl: Oh.
- (pause for a bit)
- Matt: Boys can like boys. I just an't marry him because boys can't marry boys.
- Me: Yeah they can. You can marry whoever you want.
- Matt: Really?
- Josie: YEAH my tia has a wife so now I have a titi and a auntie.
- Matt: Okay. Then maybe I'll marry him.
- Dave: (from across the room) No you can't you're seven.
- (Age was apparently the only foreseeable problem anyone of my elementary schoolers could see with gay marriage. I almost cried out of happiness. Later, when I was asked if boys could kiss anyone they wanted, I replied "only if they want to kiss you back." And Josie responded "Yeah! Your body your life.")
- My students are the shit.
1. Get better. Get stronger. You need it for the next step.
2. Get rid of the people who make you unhappy. All of them.
3. Stop being a dick. Just be yourself. You are worth loving, remember that.
4. Travel as much as you can. Get your energy back.
5. Be free, don’t let anyone slow you down. Create, be creative.
6. Explore and be brave.
7. Find happiness. Examine what you have experienced, what you have found. Find the place you belong to, whether that is an actual place or a state of mind. Be fearless. Be fierce.
- Me: I'll grade these patterns and go to sleep. I should continue, if I'd manage to get more than five hours of sleep like last night...
- Boyfriend: Poor thing, maybe you should continue.
- Me: Well, yeah, good night hone-
- Boyfriend: Oh, are you already going to sleep?
- Me (in my head): FFS!! Do you EVER LISTEN to me?! What the fuck is wrong with you?!
- Me (out loud): ... YES. What did I say like 30 seconds ago? "I'll grade these patterns and go to sleep"..
- Boyfriend: Yeah, but I didn't understand you'd finish them so quick...
- Me: I DIDN'T. I have barely STARTED. Understand WHY I want to CONTINUE so I could GO TO SLEEP?!
- QUESTION: IS IT REALLY THAT FUCKING HARD to understand?! Or to LISTEN?
- period: WAKE UP ASSHOLE, YOU GOT CRAMPS.
- period: How bout an entire chocolate cake for breakfast?
- period: How's that back pain? Feeling better? Let's fix that.
- period: Corneas glance by a VS magazine on the table. Instantly horny.
- period: Find a cookie as big as a house and eat it.
- period: See a male specimen of any kind. Instantly horny.
- period: Where's your Tic Tac box filled with ibuprofen?
- period: Got things to do? Don't care. Sleep.
- period: See a female specimen of any kind. Instantly horny.
- period: For dinner you're eating an entire bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
- period: Breeze blows by. Instantly horny.
- period: You didn't like those brand new underwear right?
- period: Yell at a puppy.
- period: Close eyes and wait for repeat tomorrow.